2007-04-01

Is it just me?

Has anyone else noticed a ton of spam over the last 2 months or so on their Blogspot site about downloading Firefox from some random idiots web site?  I can't believe that I was the only one who was hammered by these; I had about 20 of them come in in one day.



I know that you can get kick-backs for people downloading Firefox from a link on your site, but if I am not mistaken spamming violates the terms of this agreement.



Legitimate posts welcome, posters wanting me to download Firefox from them can e-mail the <a href="http://carson.ballweb.org/spampyre.php">Spampyre </a> on my other site.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home