2007-04-01

New area at work

I have moved to my permanent spot at work finally.  When I was hired in August of last year, there was not permanent spot for me so I - as was with the case of 3 of my coworkers - was sitting in a completely separate area from most of my department.



Not long after I started, renovating began and a wall was knocked down to create a larger room for my department.  However, this is when I learned that there were no desks for the 4 of us sitting in the other area.  Finally desks arrived and were assembled and I now have cupboards, a file cabinet, a full-size desk, a smaller desk, and a push-pin board.



Seems like I am moving up in the world, or at least laterally in it.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home