2006-09-24

Tornado

While driving to Memphis on Friday night (09/22/2006) Katherine and I drove about 1000 feet from a tornado on the ground. Fortunately, it was only a small F1 that pulled the car slightly, and sent debris scuttering across the road, but not much else.

Unfortunately, I am still learning how to operate our new digital camera and moved it away before it took the picture. All I have is a shot from about 3 miles away (approaching) with the tornado behind a dark area, and an image of the sky in front of the car (the tornado was out of the driver's side window).

I will upload these images to my web site when I get a chance. But I apologize that I do not have any better ones.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home