2006-08-07

PHP book

I am contemplating writing a book dealing with creating dynamice web sites using PHP. Is there any interest in this? Is the market already flooded?

If I undertake this project, I plan on inlcuding many ready to use "out-of-the-box" scripts that can easily be included (via an include file) in any web site (i.e. last modified date) as well as sections on general ideas and examples for scripts that would have to be tailored for each site.

If any one has an interest in me writing this book, please respond to this post, or contact me on my website's contact form (http://carson.ballweb.org/carson.php).

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home