2006-06-19

Current web project

Recently I have been designing and developing a web site for Wesley Neurology Clinic in Memphis, TN. Unfortunately, this has not left me much time for blogging, but I hope to be finished soon.

In the meantime, I still will strive to post two or three new articles per week. If anyone wants to comment on the site, you can check it out at http://www.wesleyneurology.com. Please post here letting me know what you think; also, keep in mind that this is a work in progress and is not everything is finalized (some blah, blah, blah type text on one page, one link on an image map does not go anywhere yet, and several images need tweaked).

I would be extremely appreciative of any MAC users who would check this site out since I do not have access to one. I have check the site already in Firefox (Windows and linux) and Internet Explorer, but not Opera, Safari (obviously, given my previous statement), Konqueror, Amaya, elinks (not a real concern), lynx (again, not a real concern of mine), or any handheld devices.

One last thing, if anyone notices a problem, please post a screen shot as well so that I can get a better idea of what is going wrong.

Thanks.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home