2006-06-01

Diablo II editor

I am currently writing a Diablo II editor for patch version 1.10 and 1.11.

Unlike many editors out there, this one is intended to keep characters "legal", or at least not over powerful. For instance, before raising a stat, another stat will have to be lowered. The same rule applies for skills.

The program is mainly for those moments when you say, "why did I ever put a skill point in that?!" I know, in my case, the first time I played an Assassin, I put several points in useless (for my playing style, at least) skills.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post information when I have the program finished.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

1 Comments:

At 9:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could U creat a mod program that allows player to say creat new armor [that shows] in stead of just edit all ready mad armor.

Pink Armor Spike lol

or Pink Car Shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home