2006-06-19

Street Level Doppler

Two friends of mine, Chris and Dan, have recently formed a group called Street Level Doppler.

Street Level Doppler is a Central Illinois-based acoustic duo that plays pop/rock covers. Their material includes songs from the 60's all the way up to today, with a particular focus on reworking 80's songs in an acoustic setting.

Stop by and check them out if you live in the area, or to book them for your event, e-mail booking@streetleveldoppler.com.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

1 Comments:

At 5:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Mary,
from Syria,
and I'm 15 y.o

Hi, All
I've studied English sinse Autumn.
It's very difficult for Me! Really hard!
I want like to meet peple and practisice My English with them.

Thank You

 

Post a Comment

<< Home