2006-08-18

Moving Threedux

All of the paperwork at the bank has gone through! We still need to have the house inspected (either this coming Monday or Friday), get insurance for the house, and go to the closing.

I thought that the realtor had a lot of papers for us to sign at the bid; however, the banker had even more. To put this into perspective; it took about 20 minutes to sign the paperwork for the realtor and 1 hour for the banker's paperwork.

From what friends and coworkers have told me, the paperwork gets even worse at the closing. Doh!

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

2 Comments:

At 10:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on moving, but this has nothing to do with that...

I just felt an urge, nay, a calling, to tell you of this cosmic occurence:

YOU HAVE MY NAME.

It's so confusing now, whenever people shout out, "Hey, Carson Ball!" I have to ponder whether they are adressing me or the Carson Ball of Central Illinois (congratulations again).

Because, I submit to them, that perhaps, the Carson Ball of Central Illinois was on vacation in these parts and just maybe, he might be standing right next to me, and you might know him from waaay waay back, say in your old college/high school days, and you(referring to the person who called me) just wanted to say "hi" and maybe get all caught up over some coffee. Is that so hard to believe?

Anyhow, I thought I would just let you know, there's two Carson Balls, so don't go around feeling so special that it's your name and you're the only one. BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT.

(haha Balls... don't you hate it when people say that?)

 
At 9:14:00 PM, Blogger carsonb said...

Wow...what's more amazing (at least judging by your post) is that we even have similar senses of humor.

I believe that there are at least two other Carson Ball's in the world - unless you happen to be one of those other two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home