2007-04-01

Speaking of renovations...

In my last post, I mentioned that renovations at my place of employment allowed me to move back in with the rest of my department.

Katherine and I are also renovating our entryway at home.  Our dog, who I am sure means well, but can be a demon puppy sometimes, ripped up 2 vinyl tiles, and proceeded to eat through the plywood sub-floor.  She is okay, but the floor was a little worse for the wear.

We ripped up the sub-floor, have cut and laid down the Wonder Board, screwed it down, and have put the first layer of sealant down.  We need to put a couple more levels of sealant on, cut the ceramic tiles, put the quickset down, layout the tiles and spacers, grout the cracks between the tiles, and finally seal the grout.  Fortunately though, the worst parts appear to be over.

If she gets through the ceramic tile and concrete board, I am going to rent her out to demolitions teams.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home