2008-08-29

Make a living with your blog

I see many sites offering advice on how to make a living with your blog. Many of these sites tell stories of people who are making more in a month than I make in a year.



What I really would like to see on the web is a site that gives me suggestions on how to make enough in a year to cover my hosting fees. For me, blogging is merely a hobby and I have no intention of "quitting my day job" as it were. I need to make less than US$75.00 / year to meet my goal - of course, Google only pays out if you have at least US$100.00 in your AdSense account, but that's beside the point.



Between the 3 blogs and 2 websites that I have, you would think that at least that I could achieve my goal, but you'd be wrong. This, folks, is why I did not go into marketing. For those who are interested I have listed my other blogs and websites below. And, no, I'm don't like the layout / color scheme for one of my sites either. When I come up with something better, I'll run with it.


Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home