2007-11-29

It's called proofreading...

People need to proofread the questions that they post to the Never Ending Movie Trivia game on Facebook. In less than 20 questions I saw jumgle instead of jungle, attict instead of addict, and my favorite

drum roll, please....

My Little Poonie instead of My Little Pony. I could be mistaken, but I don't believe My Little Poonie would make it past the censors.

Rules

I moderate all comments and reserve the right to remove any post that I deem inappropriate.

Since I support free speech, I do not intend to remove any posts except for spam, which contributes nothing to a discussion.

1 Comments:

At 6:30:00 PM, Blogger -T said...

There actually is a my little poonie toy Carson! Get with the times! Here is a picture of it:

http://dogsinstyle.com/images/560_pony4.jpg

Anyways, the dinosaur scam is at an end and I posted the remaining emails today! Oh how sad that it has come to fruition!
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home